Thursday, June 28, 2007

More festivals!

Jamesie, King of Scratch is traveling this summer to Germany! The film will be part of the Globians World and Culture Documentary Film Festival held in Potsdam, Germany. The festival takes place August 11 - 19th. They have a wonderful line up of films and I am proud to have the Jamesie film a part of this festival. Check out their photos on flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/globians
Sorry I won't be able to make it to Germany for this festival. I will try and make the film festival in Turks and Caico's October 16 -21st. Jamesie, King of Scratch is in this festival and it is in the Caribbean, one of my favorite places in the world!

1 comment:

Karri Thygersen said...

Hi Andrea,
It so wonderful to meet and speak with you at the Santa Cruz Film Festival.

I love the Jamesie Project. And I am happy to share the interview with you and others that may be interested. I posted a 4 min clip of the interview on my website that I made in my class at Cabrillo.

www.karrithygersen.com/movie8.html


It should air soon on Community TV in Santa Cruz.
www.communitytv.org